Job available – Brewery sales representative
Cromarty Brewing Co is a fully independent, family owned and run brewery based in the picturesque Scottish Highlands and has been brewing beer worth believing in since 2011. Our company has grown organically since its opening and has become a reliable name in Scotland’s beer scene. We feel its time to have the right person join our team to help drive forward our sales and increase our presence. The right person will have a strong passion for Craft Beer.
With this role you will be responsible for managing and growing an established portfolio of clients while consistently securing new business opportunities. Your main focus will be on the independent free trade across Scotland’s central belt and North England.
You will need relevant proven sales experience within the craft beer market, preferably in Scotland.
Competitive salary and commission TBD based on relevant experience.
· Maximise sales within the area assigned, be able to generate new accounts & maintain relationships with existing customers while providing excellent customer service
· Accurate and timely reporting to management
· Firm grasp of key sales figures and deal structuring
· Industry networking and keeping abreast of key trends
· Plan and manage events
· Spread the word of Cromarty beers to thirsty customers
· Visit all Key accounts regularly i.e. weekly and bi-weekly
· Maturity: You will have fun but remain professional and disciplined at all times
· Flexibility: You will need to fit into the working pattern of a brewery rep (including some evening work and weekends)
· People Skills: You will need to build relationships quickly & professionally
· Prior sales experience including account management & developing new business within the beer sector in Scotland very desirable
· Track record of working at intensity
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Excellent time management and ability to prioritise
· Attention to detail, takes pride in being organised
· Working with numbers, commercial terms, and able to effectively negotiate
· Able to work both independently, and part of a team
· Technical beer dispense experience desirable but not mandatory
· Excel, word, access based brewery management system
· Legal right to work in the UK
To apply please email your CV and cover letter with the subject line: Sales Rep: [Your Name] to email@example.com