Position available - Brewery Assistant
Cromarty Brewing Co is a family run brewery based in the stunning Scottish Highlands and has been producing beer worth believing in since
We’re looking for someone who has keen attention to detail, meticulous in their operation and holds brewery hygiene in high regard.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Cask washing – external, internal
• Cask filling
• Assisting with bottling – setup, assembling and filling boxes, building pallets
• Washing and preparing kegs for filling
• Overspill deliveries
• Stock keeping and rotation
• Packaging orders for wholesale and online shop
• General cleaning
• Stocking brewery shop
Required experience and abilities, but are not limited to:
- Ideally the candidate will have a keen interest in beer
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace work environment
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Forklift skills favourable
- Driving licence
- Physical requirements: Our employees must be able to bend over, twist, kneel, stand for the duration of a shift and lift 25kg and manoeuvre 60kg. Requires proper handling of hazardous materials and operation of complex machinery.
Applicants may be asked to carry out a day’s work as part of the interview process.
This is a full-time position, with a competitive salary to be arranged based on experience.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter with the subject line: Brewery Assistant: [Your Name] to email@example.com
In your cover letter, please include;
• Why you think you’d be a good fit at Cromarty brewing
• One fun fact about yourself
• What you like to do outside of work