Terms & conditions
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Website from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Cromarty Brewing Co. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to Cromarty Brewing Co we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The satisfaction of our customers is of paramount importance to us and we pride ourselves on excellent quality and service. We ensure that exceptional care and attention is taken in the manufacturing, packaging and delivery of our products. We try to ensure that every product sent out reaches you in perfect condition and we hope that you are always delighted with your purchase.
If we do not have your required size in stock (in relation to clothing) you can email us to register your name on a waiting list. You will receive a full refund in this instance, providing the products are returned to us according to conditions stated in our returns policy. There may be occasional instances when your size (in relation to clothing) may be shown as available when in fact it has sold out. In this case you will also receive a full refund.
However, if you are not satisfied with the product that you have chosen you can either request for a full refund or exchange for another size. We will only accept products that are unused and in the original packaging. Failing these conditions, the products will be returned to you and you will not receive a refund.
To request a refund/exchange, please notify us by email or telephone within 7 days of receiving your order. Please state the product, your full name and contact details, as well as whether you wish to have an exchange or refund. Only merchandise purchased at full-price will be entitled to refunds. Sale purchases are final and will only be exchanged or repaired at our cost if there is a manufacturing fault.
Please note that returns are only accepted for web/mail orders and requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your order. Late returns will be refunded or exchanged at our discretion. Purchases made at our boutique are not refundable except in the case of a manufacturing fault.
Upon receiving your request, you will be issued with a Returns Code by email. Please write this code on the original receipt and include it with the product you wish to return or exchange. You must return your purchase within 7 days of notifying us. Refunds and exchanges will not be issued if you do not return your purchase within 7 days of notifying us of your request. Approved refunds will be credited to the credit card used during the original transaction within 30 days and will exclude shipping costs. Customs duties and sales taxes will only be refunded to customers with a delivery address within the EU.
In the case of an exchange, please remember to state clearly, the size you require. Should the required size be unavailable and provided the products are in their original unworn condition and returned with the original packaging within 7 days of notifying us, a refund will be issued.
We recommend that items are returned to us via a recorded delivery service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including Cromarty Brewing Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorised by Cromarty Brewing and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Website. Cromarty Brewing Co tries to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete. Cromarty Brewing Co does not promise that Cromarty Brewing’s Content is accurate, error-free. Cromarty Brewing does not promise that the functional aspects of the Website or Cromarty Brewing’s Content will be error-free or that this Website, Cromarty Brewing Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up-to-date virus checking software installed.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Website. You may not use this Website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
YOUR USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Website and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Website on a temporary or permanent basis.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Cromarty Brewing shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the Website, any information contained on the Website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither Cromarty Brewing nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We may include hyperlinks on this Website to other websites or resources operated by parties other than Cromarty Brewing. Cromarty Brewing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
When booking a brewery tour at the Cromarty Brewing you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- That you are or will be over 18 years of age on the date of the tour.
- That we will refuse to admit you to the premises if you appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of prohibited narcotic substances upon your arrival.
- That vehicles parked within the Lawrence Trading Estate compound are left entirely at their owners’ risk.
- That Cromarty Brewing Company reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the tour without notice, for whatever reason, but will refund all monies in full.
- That you will inform us prior to our accepting the booking of any medical condition or physical impediment about which we would need to be aware in order to eliminate or anticipate any potential health and safety issue.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to any competitions taking place across Cromarty Brewing Co.
By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
- Cromarty Brewing co reserves the right to cancel or amend Competitions or the Rules at its sole discretion and without notice in the event of any event outside Cromarty Brewing Co’s reasonable control.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Cromarty Brewing Co shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees (or members of the families or households of employees) of Cromarty Brewing Co are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Cromarty Brewing Co reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if Cromarty Brewing Co is aware or has reasonable grounds to suspect that a winner is not eligible for these reasons. The address you provide with will be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct. Competitions are only open to residents of the United Kingdom and you are not eligible if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom. Competition is only open to entrants over the age of 18. There is no charge to enter a competition. Prize winners will be notified via email or phone call. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification.
- Typically Cromarty Brewing Co will have all your details and will be able to send you your prize. Where Cromarty Brewing Co requires a winner to claim a prize claims must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes are awarded at Cromarty Brewing’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Cromarty Brewing Co cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering a Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Cromarty Brewing Co for a reasonable period after the competition.